At BRE we understand that it is our duty to provide a safe and healthy work environment to all our employees, sub-contractors and visitors to our facilities.
We achieve this with:
- Compliance with all OHS legislation and industry and client requirements.
- Regular tracking and measuring of health and safety goals and KPI’s and scheduled revision of internal health and safety policies and documents.
- Commitment to the elimination of workplace incidents and injuries through continual monitoring, training and scheduled inspections.
- Providing adequate resources to ensure the requirements of the Health and Safety policy are implemented.
- Complying with all applicable legislation, regulation, standards and codes of practice and client requirements.
- Providing necessary information, training and supervision of employees and subcontractors.
- Providing adequate supervision and continuous promotion of health and safety awareness to all personnel engaged in company operations.
- Facilitating avenues of communication between company personnel, client personnel and third party sub-contracting staff to ensure safety objectives are defined and met.
- Ongoing support for injured employees to achieve positive rehabilitation and return to work outcomes.